The primary purpose of the Pivotal Protection patrol service is to avert criminals as well as report any out-of-the-ordinary circumstances they may notice while driving around the property. These circumstances can include property damage, light outages, trespassers, and unsecured access points. Pivotal Protection provides regular nightly tours of the premises in order to provide additional visibility and deterrence.
We respond to your alarms efficiently and quickly because we equip each patrol vehicle with a GPS tracking system. That way, we always know the exact location of our mobile security officers, and we can dispatch the closest one to respond to your alarm.
Our Approach to Safety
Houston Area Patrol Service Include
- Parking Lot Patrol Services
- Apartment Complex Patrols
- Warehouse Security Patrols
- Alarm Response
List us as the primary contact for your alarm service and our uniformed security guards will:
- Respond to your site anytime day or night so you don’t have to.
- Determine if the alarm was justified and report to the necessary people.
- Secure your property until police or key holder arrives